TSS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Possible Succession From Warrance

Poll

Who wouldyou prefer as a Guild Leader?

[ 1 ]
    Possible Succession From Warrance Bar_left50%Possible Succession From Warrance Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Possible Succession From Warrance Bar_left50%Possible Succession From Warrance Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Coravus

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Possible Succession From Warrance Empty Possible Succession From Warrance

Post by Coravus Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 am

Given that Warrence has gone over to Retail, it's become obvious that a need for someone to become his successor for RageCraft.

To that end, I'd like to nominate a few people for the post:

Dolgan: Given that he's been doing a lot of Guild Management work recently (Most recently, updating ALL of the Guild promotions), he would be excellent managing the rest of the Guild related things, such as banks and so forth.

Fatboy, on the other hand, is an old hand of both the server and the Guild, and knows a lot of the ins and outs of the server.

This is a poll, but nothing really official, just something to gauge people's opinions on the matter.

-Cora
    Fatboy
    Fatboy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Possible Succession From Warrance Empty Re: Possible Succession From Warrance

Post by Fatboy Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:31 am

dol please i don like leading
    Dolgan
    Dolgan

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by Dolgan Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Damn, don't pick me Razz
    My playing is to sparodic for me to be an effective leader xP
    I think it's funny that the two nominated voted for the other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:16 pm